Saturday, July 29, 2006

blah blah blah

I am staying up way too late reading blogs of people who lead lives that fascinate me. Then retracing the characters through this cat's cradle of internet links only to find that I know less now than I did when I started.

Does this make any sense? I don't know and can't be blamed as I am tired, tired, tired

I saw the girl I lost my virginity to tonight (Ronnie), she was beautiful as always and she seems to be doing better. The braggart in me wants to just go around saying "yeah I fucked her". Thankfully I know to curb that impulse. Everytime I see her though... damn I just wanna relive the past.

I think my boobs are bigger than I think they are, I always thought I was a C... but I think I'm wrong. And I think guys tend to look at them more than I ever chose to notice. How have I managed to have these and remain ignorant for so long. Ah denial... tis a powerful thing.

(© Alice Ginsberg)

No comments: